Hawes has a rough time with the first episode of 2019. Thank goodness for Will.
- Hawes' struggle with a giant Lego set.
- A small update on the Cassian series.
- Something cool from the set of The Mandalorian.
Listener emails and voice messages are discussed.
- Andy is looking forward to Celebration Chicago.
- Jim details how he discovered the podcast.
- Sajax wonders about our Star Wars names.
- Toby wonders if Anakin is the embodiment of balance in the Star Wars universe.
Our Blue Harvest Patreon page is now live! Try it out if you're into that sort of thing:
Like our theme song? Then be sure to check out the band that was kind enough to provide the music. They are Stoned Cobra and you can find them on iTunes, Spotify, or at: