Hawes is joined by Jeremy the Space Barbarian this week to discuss collecting and the Last Jedi trailer!
- Jeremy has the Star Wars collecting bug and it's all Hawes' fault.
- Hawes and Jeremy spend a day searching for 40th Anniversary figures.
- The Last Jedi teaser trailer. What are Jeremy's thoughts and favorite moments?
- Does the placement of Kylo's scar really bother anyone?
- Does Luke really want the Jedi to end?
Listener emails and voice messages are discussed.
- Richie calls in to give his opinion on the Last Jedi trailer. Things get messy
- Neal has a theory about the last line of dialogue in the trailer.
- Chris wants to discuss the symbolism of Kylo's broken mask.
- Shaun thinks George Lucas rules. So do we.
- Conner wants to know what the deal is with the term "Grey Jedi."
- Joe writes in to discuss a specific moment from Rogue One.
- Sors Bandeam has an attempt made on his life and he's not stoked about it.
- King Tom, the King of all Toms needs some comforting after the announcement of the release date for Episode IX.
Like our AWARD WINNING theme song? Check out the band that was nice enough to provide the music. They are Stoned Cobra and you can find them on iTunes, Spotify and at:
Check out our Blue Harvest merchandise store at: