Hawes and Will are joined this week by Hawes' wonderful fiance Jessie McGarity as they discuss all of the newest developments in the world of Star Wars.
- -Episode 8 has a title, The Last Jedi! What does it mean? Is Jedi meant to be plural? What do we think of the title in general?
- Hawes loves the amount of discussion that comes from three small worlds and a change of font color.
- Two new Rogue One prequel books haven been announced. One covering the earlier years of Jyn Erso, and one detailed the adventures of Chirrut and Baze.
- The latest episode of Rebel "Trials of the Dark Saber" was excellent and a certain host of the podcast is all about the concept of a Jedi Mandolorian
- Hawes has some interesting ideas about what he wants done to his remains after he passes away. Will and Jessie don't agree.
Listener emails and voice messages are discussed.
- Steve, who created the amazing Ki Adi theme song, finally has a great nickname on the show. Steve Adi Mundi!
- Will Star Wars ever use something besides an orchestral score?
- Will we see Luke Skywalker in Rebels? We hope not
- Further "guilty pleasure" album talk
- What's the deal with the container of ashes that Kylo Ren keeps in his room?
- Will Thrawn ultimately wipe out the Mandolorians that Sabine recruits to the Rebellion?
- What are our feeling about Kylo Ren now that the Force Awakens has been out for over a year?
Like our theme song? Be sure to check out the band who provided the music. They are Stoned Cobra and you can find them on iTunes, Spotify and at:
What to wear your support for our goofy little podcast? Check out our merchandise website featuring two new designs from Ben Layton and Evan DeChellis at: