Hawes is joined by King Tom this week to discuss the aftermath of The Last Jedi,
- What are Hawes and Tom's thoughts after seeing the movie a few times?
- Bots used to lower the Rotten Tomatoes user score?
- Twenty minutes of deleted scenes to be include on the home release of The Last Jedi!
- Tom and Hawes attempt to predict where the main characters will be in Episode IX.
Listener emails and voice messages are discussed.
- DeMarcus has an "enhanced" viewing of The Force Awakens before the release of The Last Jedi.
- Aaron from OKC is frazzled after his first viewing of The Last Jedi.
- Peter has an amazing experience seeing The Last Jedi for the first time.
- Josiah brings up a very good point about one of the "new" Force powers seen in The Last Jedi.
- Brad H. writes in with his first thoughts.
- William has "so many emotions" after seeing The Last Jedi for the first time.
Like our theme song? Then you should check out the band that was kind enough to provide the music. They are Stoned Cobra and you can find them on iTunes, Spotify or at:
You can find our Blue Harvest store at: