Hawes and Will convene this week to discuss the last news from the upcoming Han Solo movie!
- Woody Harrelson announces his character's name on the Tonight Show.
- The Han Solo movie is going to cover six years of his life.
- Han Solo gets his name? Whats that all about?
- The most recently episode of Rebels "Twin Suns" is discussed.
Listener emails and voicemails are discussed
- Jango Fett's cousin JD Fett calls in
- What would Will put on the menu at the eventual Star Wars land at Disney?
- Dallas calls in with some info on a certain Jedi that he's really close to.
- Connor from Starkville wants to know what our favorite Star Wars novels have been.
- Joe wonders what would happen if Luke Skywalker hasnt increased in power by the time of The Last Jedi.
- Kitt Fisto calls in from beyond the grave to ask Will how to make a mean queso dip.
- Sors Bandeam is back, and he's still mad.
- King Tom calls in to ask if we'll ever see another "hero" ship.
Like our theme song? Be sure to check out the band that provided the music. They are Stoned Cobra and you can find them on iTunes, Spotify and at:
We have an amazing new shirt up for sale! The Ki-Adi Ride the Lightning shirt is now available at: